South Coast Shuttle Terms and Conditions
The terms 'South Coast Shuttle', 'us', 'our', or 'we' refer to the owner of this web site, whose registered office is located in Prescott Ontario, Canada. The terms 'customer', 'passenger', and 'you' refer to the viewers and users of our web site and services.
The use of this web site is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Bookings are made for the selected time. In the case of a passengers missing a pick-up, we will attempt to accommodate that passenger on the next available shuttle. However, space and availability are not guaranteed.In the case of a missed pick-up or late notice modifications (less than 24 hours until travel) contact must be made by telephone to our office – 613-803-6060.
- Pick up and drop-off times are subject to change and whilst we take all reasonable steps to notify customers, it is the customer’s responsibility to reconfirm their booking 48 hours prior to departure.
- In dealing with road transportation, delays due to traffic, weather, vehicle technical problems, force majeure or other unforseen circumstances are possible and on occassion lead to delays or cancellation of services.
- Passengers using our service to reach the airport are responsible for ensuring that they arrive to the airport with reasonable time for their flights in accordance to airport regulations. Passengers are encouraged to book their shuttle times appropriately. South coast shuttle can take no responsibility for missed flight.
- Passengers are responsible for ensuring that they are waiting at the designated pick-up locations as per the confirmation provided, namely during the confirmed time window and in the correct place. Our drivers will make every attempt to identify missing passengers, but due to the nature of the service, vehicles can not wait beyond designated times or return to the location for late arrivals.
- Each shuttle seat accommodates one person and there is space on each vehicle for one small carry on bag and one checked bag, which according to Allegiant air may weigh up to 40 lbs (18 kilos) and must not exceed (80) linear inches in height + width + depth (203 cm). Extra baggage can be refused. Passengers are obliged to stay seated in the vehicle with safety belts fastened.
- South Coast Shuttle does not have wheelchair accessible vehicles at this time.
- Transfers crossing international borders will require passengers to provide a valid Canadian passport. We do our best to make the crossing as smoothly as possible and request your passport number and date of birth at the time of bookings, so that all passengers are declared prior to arrival at U.S. Customs.
- South Coast Shuttle is not responsible for any passengers not granted entry into the United States. Passengers will be driven back (if allowed by U.S. Customs) to Canada and asked to arrange their own pick-up or may wait for the next shuttle arriving in Canada on your route back. South Coast Shuttle is not responsible to any passengers for any delays due to inadmissibility into the U.S.A.
- Bridge tolls are included in the reservation/booking price.
- South Coast Shuttle accepts no liability for direct or consequential loss of personal belongings. Passengers are covered by the insurance of South Coast Shuttle.
- The safety of our passengers is our highest priority. In order to maintain a safe and comfortable driving environment, our drivers have the right to deny or de-board any person who, in the drivers judgement, is unruly, disruptive or poses a threat to the safety of the vehicle or anyone on board.
- South Coast Shuttle reserves the right to implement alternate pick-up and drop-off locations than those indicated on the itinerary, due to force majeure, weather conditions, or imposed security limitations. Future pick-up and drop-off points might be adjusted in cases where it is not possible to reach the intended location. If possible, we will attempt to notify each customer ahead of time, however whether we do or not, there will be no claim for compensation.
- Customers will receive a confirmation upon booking reservation completion. Customers are responsible for verifying that the reservation booking details are correct and should notify South Coast Shuttle of any errors immediately.
- South Coast Shuttle takes no responsibility for missed flights caused as a result of the service which was delayed or not operational or any other reason.
- Payment is by credit card or PayPal with the full amount charged at the time of booking.
- Any changes in payments involving re-issuance of charges or refunds that incur a payment administration fee is the responsibility of the customer.