South Coast Shuttle Cancellation and Refund Policy
The following conditions outline the policies for cancellation and refunds for South Coast Shuttle bookings:
- Cancellations must be received by South Coast Shuttle within forty-eight (48) hours prior to the scheduled pick-up reservation.
- Cancellation notice will only be accepted by the originating person who made the original booking reservation.
- An administration fee of $19.95 will be charged for each passenger cancellation.
- In the case of a partial cancellation (i.e. reduction in the number of passengers), the original price per passenger will be adjusted to reflect the cost for the remaining passenger count (administration fees for each passenger cancellations are in addition to the adjust price).
- Cancellation refunds are applied in the form of a credit toward a subsequent South Coast Shuttle reservation.
- Refund credits must be used within a six (6) month period from the time of the original reservation.
- Non-exercised refund credits are forfeited in full after the six (6) month grace period.
- Due to pre-screening services implemented for Customs clearance efficiency and courtesy to other passengers, transfer of reserved seats is at the discretion of South Coast Shuttle and will be determined on a case-by-case basis, dependent on circumstances and time constraints.